My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas

oh, I'm still making art in the urban forest

Friday, February 03, 2006

WOMAN WITH SKIL-SAW SEEKS

bloggers who'll watch, laugh at the cell phone pictures, encourage, try not to criticize as she assembles:

the shed. It arrives any minute on a big red truck. Bought online, I now realize the reason it was so cheap is its twelvety thousand pieces, many of which I will lose. I realize the reason the online picture is so funny looking is because some hapless fool like me made the same mistake.

And I can't find my drill charger. YES, I CAN operate a Makita drill, I just don't look like the girl in the poster.

Space is cleared. The brick and sand platformish step down that became meaningless when I put the fence there instead of a gate....is gone. It had become just another horizontal space to acquire crap anyway.

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.

Aieeeeee, he'll be here any minute. THe guy in the delivery truck who said, oh I see it, yeah, I see your street on the Mapsco. I said, yeah but can you see the bridge and the creek?

Silence.

uh-oh, phone's ringing, he's lost.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home