My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas

oh, I'm still making art in the urban forest

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sunday Shed Head

Okay now it's just tedious. Parts are starting to go missing. I can't upload one of the cellphone camera images (why?) It took an hour to assemble Door A, (insert image here if I can make it work)

but only 10 minutes to assemble Door B (oh hell I'll insert it tomorrow, it looks exactly the same). I read the directions over and over and over again, out loud, trying out various accents because I just can't make my eye follow that little dashed line that takes a jump OVER the piece in order to indicate where the screw (or is it a bolt?_ really really goes. And then realized I'd bolted four pieces on upside down.

The 12 page directions booklet flew on to the roof of my next door neighbor's garage and while I was locating a ladder, they blew back down and then the sun set.

I only have 6 left brain cells, and generally try to save them for taxes.

Willie drew it perfectly. Plan life? Ha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy Spiegel said...

This made me laugh out loud !!!

6/2/06 12:57 PM  
Blogger Eye said...

6 brain cells left?
You beat me by 2.

6/2/06 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home