My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas

oh, I'm still making art in the urban forest

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Me Sliiiiiding Back In

This is my language.
This is mine.
I don’t own it,
I didn’t invent it
But I think I know....

How to use it.
Maybe
Maybe

These words, this language, is mine and ours and everyone’s. We use these for stories and for novels and for films and for plays and for blogs for god sake.

They are our words, our American, oh so uniquely American words.
This language. I didn’t invent it, I don’t own it, but it’s mine.
Mine to tell you, mine to share mine to spread, mine to God help you all, blog to the ends of the Internet universe.
Shouldn’t there be a law against this?

1 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

She's back!! Wooohooooo!

12/9/08 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home